Azia Resort & Spa 5*
Built as three different sections on adjacent grounds, with plethora of magnificent spaces for carefree living, the Azia Resort has all the diversity to keep its guests contented for a week or longer. Each element of the three-in-one boutique Cyprus hotel concept has its own character and fulfills different aspirations of the visitor. The Azia Blue is about sophisticated, spacious living and family luxury hotel. The Azia Club and Spa is ideal for privacy and indulgence. One of the few resorts or Cyprus hotels with a west-facing outlook, the Azia hotel provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets.
There are 183 rooms/suites. These include Twin-bedded rooms, ensuite bathroom, mini bar, satellite television, central music system, hairdryer, telephones in bedroom & bathroom, air-conditioning, central heating, safe deposit box smoke detectors, shaver outlet, 24-hours room service, balcony or terrace, air-condition or heating according to season. All room types have interconnecting rooms.
Food and Beverage
There are 7 outlets in the hotel:
- Amphitheatre offers dining alfresco by candlelight, overlooking the sea.
- Akamas Restaurant for A’la Carte, Table d’ hote and theme buffets on the garden terrace
- Katoi Restaurant: for Buffet breakfast, A’ la Carte lunch menu and special theme evenings.
- Cubes Garden Restaurant for the finest international cuisine in a beautiful conservatory.
- Cava Bar is open throughout the day and evening, offering morning pastries, drinks, light snacks, cocktails and afternoon tea. Live classical music performances most afternoons and live entertainment most evenings.
- Yialos Pool Bar is open from May to October, for cocktails, light snacks, soft drinks and ice creams
- Cipro is serving A’la Carte, Table d’ hotel and buffets in the exquisite marble conservatory.
The Azia Resort & Spa in Paphos, Cyprus has been organising functions and conferences of all sizes – from 10 delegates up to 860 delegates, with great success for many years.
The sybaritic Asphodel Spa is a hymn to nature, intriguing the senses yet calming to the mind and a variety of treatments offering different experiences have been deployed in its design to awake all the senses and sooth the body and mind. This is one of the best spas in the world, a space that can keep the visitor content day after day.
Water sports and scuba diving are also available. Freshwater swimming pool, Heated indoor swimming pool, Tennis court, Table tennis, Aerobics & Indoor gym, Pool Table, Games room, Gym, Yoga and workout room.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 6.9 km, 13 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 141 km, 1 hour 46 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 19.7 km, 31 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 7.9 km, 14 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 6.9 km, 13 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises